Turbos are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 7 out of 10 retail investor accounts lose money when trading turbos. You should consider whether you understand how turbos work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Terms and Conditions
1. Regulation S. The securities mentioned on this web-page are not being offered, and will not be sold, within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person. The term U.S. person shall have the meaning as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and includes, among other things, U.S. residents and U.S. corporations and partnerships.
2. Authorized users. This website may only be used by persons resident in the Netherlands, France and Luxembourg (“Users” or “You”). The User undertakes to no longer use this website if he will no longer be a resident of said country in the future.
4. No guarantee in relation to quality, accuracy, up-to-dateness, availability and completeness of the information. Neither the provision nor the content of this website or other services which are made available through the telephone number available on this website create any obligations on the part of Goldman Sachs towards the Users. Even though this website is based on information which Goldman Sachs considers to be reliable and even though Goldman Sachs endeavours to keep this information up to date, Goldman Sachs, its directors, employees or advisors do not accept any responsibility or liability (including non-contractual liability) for any form of damage, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or loss of profit relating to the information contained on this website, including, but not limited to, damage that is the result of (i) the trust that a User places in the information offered via this website, (ii) viruses, defects or any functional shortcomings on this website or (iii) unauthorised access of this website. In particular, Goldman Sachs, its directors, employees or advisors do not warrant (a) the quality, accuracy, up-to-dateness, availability and completeness of the data and other information on this website, (b) the timely and accurate notification of the Users regarding the achievement of specified limits and thresholds, (c) the future continuation of the provision of information or its updating, (d) the suitability and appropriateness of the securities for the investor, (e) the accounting and tax consequences of an investment in securities and (f) the future performance of the securities. Goldman Sachs does not assume any liability in this regard. Users are responsible for evaluating the information and other content available on this website taking into account items (a) – (f) above. Investors should carefully weigh all risks before investing in securities or financial instruments and should consult an independent financial adviser and should seek legal, accounting, tax and other advice on any investments in the securities (where necessary and appropriate).
The values and prices displayed on this website do not take into account the size of a transaction, i.e. the size of a specific transaction can lead to different values or prices. Furthermore, they may not correspond to the value or price available in the market at the time when a User wishes to purchase or sell a particular security or currency.
5. No offer, no invitation to buy. This website is intended solely for the User’s information and does neither constitute an invitation nor an offer to purchase or sell any securities of Goldman Sachs. Investors cannot directly purchase or sell the described securities on this website from Goldman Sachs, but only via their own bank account.
6. No advice, telephone number. Neither the information on this website nor the information you receive by calling the telephone number available on this website include investment, tax or other advice. They do not take into account the specific situation of the User with regard to his investment objectives and risk appetite. They do not replace the advice provided by your bank or other tax or financial adviser which is indispensable in every individual case before the purchase decision is made.
7. No financial analyses. The information provided on this website does not constitute „investment research“ within the meaning of the Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/565 and does not meet the legal requirements to promote the independence of investment research and are not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of dissemination of investment research. They may differ from the analyses of financial instruments and their issuer (research) published by Goldman Sachs.
8. Risks. The purchase of securities is associated with financial risks. Under unfavorable circumstances issuer-specific or product-specific risk may materialize and lead to a total loss of the invested capital. Please refer to the relevant key information document (see “Key Information Document”) and the prospectus (see “Prospectus”) for a description of the issuer-specific or product-specific risks.
9. Price information. The price information contained on this website is generally taken from VWD Group or Boerse Stuttgart, but can also be calculated by Goldman Sachs itself. Current prices of the securities or the underlyings may be displayed with a time delay due to the regulations of the respective stock exchanges or the respective providers of financial information. Further price information, in particular information on the previous performance of the underlying, can be found at the reference to the relevant security indicated in the prospectus (see “Prospectus”). Historical performances are not a reliable indicator of the future performance of the underlying or the securities. Please note that Goldman Sachs does not guarantee the accuracy of the price information and that price information can be corrected at any time.
10. Indications of return. All indications of return, such as bonus or maximum returns, are gross returns that do not take into account any occurring costs. In practice cost may arise for the investors which reduce the return. These include, for example, depot and transaction costs. How large the impact is on the net return depends on the investment sum and the actual costs occurring for the respective investor.
11. Key Information Document. Key information documents are available for most products on this website under the relevant securities data. Insofar as this is not the case, these products are currently not intended for sale to retail clients.
12. Prospectus. Users contemplating the purchase of the securities described on this website should, with regard to the features of the securities and the risks associated with these securities, read the legally binding Final Terms which are included in the Base Prospectus (if applicable) as amended by supplements (together the “Prospectus”) before purchasing the securities. The Prospectus is available free of charge in paper form at Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, Marienturm, Taunusanlage 9 -10, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, or can be requested in electronic form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the prospectuses for these securities can be downloaded on the respective product's detail page on this website. The respective product's detail page can be accessed by entering the relevant securities identification number (WKN or ISIN) of the security in the search bar at the top of this website. No rights can be derived from the information available on this website and all information available on this website must be read at all times in connection with the relevant Prospectus and Key Information Document.
13. Conflicts of interest. It is noted that Goldman Sachs may, from time to time, purchase or sell, or hold positions (long or short) in securities, commodities, futures or options for hedging and other purposes which are identical or related to such securities. This may have an impact on the value of the securities. Goldman Sachs may also be a calculation agent or sponsor of underlyings and as such may make determinations that effect the value of the securities.
14. Commission payments by GS. It is possible that Goldman Sachs pays commissions to distribution partners in connection with the distribution of a security. Such commission payments affect the investor’s ability to generate income. If commission payments are made, you will find information on the amount of these commission payments in the relevant prospectus for securities whose Final Terms were deposited with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht) after 1 November 2007 (see also “Prospectus”).
15. Links. This website may contain „links“ to websites („Sites“). If you click on such a link, you will enter an external Site which is financed and maintained by a third party independently of Goldman Sachs. Goldman Sachs provides such links solely as a convenience to you in locating other Sites. Goldman Sachs has not investigated, analysed nor reviewed the information, software or products on such Sites, either in terms of content or technology. Accordingly, Goldman Sachs, its directors, employees or advisors make no statements about and accept no responsibility or liability (including non-contractual liability) whatsoever about the quality, accuracy, up-to-dateness, availability and completeness of the content of such Sites. Furthermore, Goldman Sachs, its directors, employees or advisors accept no responsibility or liability (including non-contractual liability) for any form of damage, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or loss of profit as a result of (i) the use or inability to use such Sites and (ii) any technical error or viruses that may be contained on such Sites. The fact that Goldman Sachs provides the link does not constitute an invitation, advice, recommendation or endorsement by Goldman Sachs of the content of such Sites, their owners or persons responsible for them.
16. Rights to content and layout. The content and layout of the website, including the underlying software, are protected by copyright and in other ways. The (complete or partial) reproduction, transmission, modification, linking or use of the website for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the written consent of Goldman Sachs. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use and may not be passed on to third parties.
17. Selling restrictions. The User undertakes to comply with the enclosed selling restrictions.
18. Modification and suspension of publications, no updates. Goldman Sachs expressly reserves the right to modify, delete, and temporarily suspend publication of this website, or the entire functioning of the website including the services offered, all information, features and functions which are accessible by using the website as determined, without prior notice. Goldman Sachs is not obliged to update or keep up-to-date information that is made available on this website.
21. Miscellaneous. Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE participates in the dispute resolution scheme run by the consumer arbitration body “The German Private Banks’ Ombudsman” (www.bankenombudsmann.de).
Bundesverband deutscher Banken e. V.
P.O. Box 04 03 07
10062 Berlin, Germany
Fax: (030) 1663-3169